May Allah strengthen our Palestinians brethrens’ imaan and taqwa so that they can withstand their intense suffering………….
Looking at the colourful wardrobe...
There are people out there who does not even have a cloth to change for the next day...
Looking at the snacks that I ate between meals...
There are people out there who do not get even a sip of clean water to drink...
Looking at the music that I listen to...
There are people out there that listen to bomb sounds all the time...
Looking at how much anatomy I need to revise..
There are people out there whose University has gone into pieces bombed...
Looking at how much I miss my Ummi and Abi..
There are people out there who are looking at their Ummi's and Abi's dead body upon them..
Looking at how cold the temperature is now...
There are people out there who run from the heat of fire and terror...
And we still being ignorant.
Still being obsessed to our worldly world.
Still not thankful.
Still can laugh.
Still keeping our money for ourselves.
Still not bending our knees to pray to Allah.
Ya Allah,
WAKE us up,
WAKE me up,
WAKE them up.
We don't want to be ROBOTS anymore.
I hope my spirit doesn't just die after a week,
or a month,
or a year,
but I hope it will stay,
till the day I let my last breath.
Amin...
Please, wake up, help our brothers and sisters in Palestine.
From a Malaysian university student

1 ulasan:
i like diz... =)
takbiir!!!!
Catat Ulasan